Guanimos con Bacalao

Guanimo con Bacalao



    This tasty but simple plate of food, I found out about it when I was age 15 My best friend's mom made this for me and I remember asking her what this was and she told me guanimo con bacalao.  This was the first time I ever tried these and I instantly fell in love with them. I just remember when I was pregnant with the firstborn I wanted to eat these really bad but nobody in my house knew how to make them. A couple of days ago While I was At work I looked up the recipe for making these, I remember my grandmother telling me that these were harder to make than what they looked like.  I wanted to prove them wrong and make them so they could try them because I know my mom loves them as well. So I decided to make them and ill be completely honest throughout the first batch because I added too much boiling water. 
    The Guanimos are made of  All-purpose flour, Boiling water, and salt you mix this and add flour as needed as the mixture of the All-purpose flour and the boiling water turns it into a dough. Once the dough was done being mixed the next step was to make them into a little ball in which one will boil for an hour and we will top it off with some bacalao guisao.  I started cooking ever since I got my first apartment. Before my mom would not allow us to cook because she wanted to do it herself so she really never taught us to cook.  So I learned by myself  Witch was a big accomplishment for me because I never really cooked before until I had what I could call my own and to my family's surprise I had a talent for cooking.  And I have become even better at it with time I shared this plate of cooking with my mom and family and to my surprise my family loved them and I could not be excited to see everybody's face of how good my food was to them. 







      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arroz con dulce

Empanadillas de pollo

Pollo Guizado con arroz Blanco